Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Want to Help You (to Help Me)

Hello, everyone.

I find myself in much the same boat as many people reading this- I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET IN SHAPE!

Did that work for you? Me neither. I have been grousing, complaining and shouting about losing weight for a while, but I have not been doing enough about it. I am 43 years old, male, and frustrated about my physical condition.

I have not been making myself do enough to get in shape. Now I have a background as a scientist, and teacher. I realized that may be something I can use. I am motivated to help other people learn new things. I am going to use that, the chance to help you learn something new about getting into shape, to motivate me to do the research and diligence I need to do for myself.
Help you to help me, see?

There are tons of products and methods out there. I will review the most promising I can find here. I will only address the ones I find that I feel are actually worthwhile. I will look into supplements, equipment and methods, and see what I can find. I will likely affiliate with the ones that pass the inspection, so there is that. However, my motivation remains to help you by helping me.

This should be fun (maybe a little tedious for me since I am doing the research end) and effective at discovering the things that work.

Let's get started.

No comments: